What does that mean?
That means your work team can get 10x more done, do it with 10x more quality, 10x faster, or with 10x less resources. Your family can be 10x happier. Your school can be 10x more effective at helping people learn. Your community group can be 10x better at making life better for the people it serves. Even you yourself can be 10x more effective at getting what you want.
In other words, you can be great. Your team can be great.
Can you say these things about your teams?
- My projects effortlessly complete on schedule and in budget every time.
- Every team I’ve ever been on has shared vision.
- In meetings, we only ever do what will get results.
- No one here blames “management”, or anyone else, if they don’t get what they want.
- Everybody here shares their best ideas right away.
- Ideas are immediately unanimously approved, improved, or rejected by the team.
- Action on approved ideas begins immediately.
- Conflict is always resolved swiftly and productively.
The Core Protocols are one way to make teams that have these characteristics.
Next: Creating Great Teams