- My projects effortlessly complete on schedule and in budget every time.
- Every team I’ve ever been on has shared vision.
- In meetings, we only ever do what will get results.
- No one here blames “management”, or anyone else, if they don’t get what they want.
- Everybody here shares their best ideas right away.
- Ideas are immediately unanimously approved, improved, or rejected by the team.
- Action on approved ideas begins immediately.
- Conflict is always resolved swiftly and productively.
These characteristics lead to greatness. The Core Protocols are one way to make teams that have these characteristics.
Next: Creating Great Teams